These are the four houses that Porsche of the Village is seeking to rezone from residential to commercial. They would be demolished to make room for the dealership expansion. They are on the north side of Cambridge between Plainville and Edith, immediately to the west of the Dollar General store that fronts on Plainville.
Here is a scan of a document from the Mariemont Historical Society about the historic Richardson house, which previously occupied what is now Dale Park, and was moved to its current location on the south side of Cambridge between Edith and Plainville. Also included here are an older photograph of Madison Place and the 1869 map of Columbia Township.